Leopardo Basquet Sneaker
Alpargatas or espardenyes in Spanish, have been made in the Pyrennean Catalonia and the Occitania region since the 14th century. The term espadrille derives from the word 'esperdenye', in Catalan and refers to a type of shoe made with 'esparto', a tough, wiry Mediterranean grass used in making rope.
- Genuine Spanish leopard print leather upper
- Round toe
- Black ribbon and second pair of contrasting cream ribbon lace-up fastening
- Full leather lined upper with a cushioned leather insole for extra comfort
- Handwoven 3cm jute flatform sole with a re-enforced durable rubber outsole
- 100% premium Spanish leather
- Handmade in Spain
Our espadrilles are hand sewn by knowledgeable experienced hands, using the highest quality materials possible. First, the jute twines are braided. These braids are then manually formed into the shape of the sole and pressed with heat to form the final shape and completed with vertical stitching.
PLEASE NOTE: This style runs true to size. On initial wear they should feel snug. For maximum comfort, we recommend that your toes be pressed up in the nose of the shoe, as with wear, the nature of these espadrilles is that they shall give and mould to the shape of your foot.